About BASEL LIFE
BASEL Life is organized by the European Association for Life Sciences (EALS) and the European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO).
The scientific committee of the conference consists of leading members of the European Life Sciences community including Sir Paul Nurse, Nobel Prize laureate and Director of the Francis Crick Institute in London, Susan Gasser, Director of the Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, and Michael N. Hall, 2014 Breakthrough Prize winner, 2017 Lasker Prize winner and Professor at the Biozentrum of the University of Basel.
- Strengthen Europe’s position within the international Life Sciences community
- Establish the leading European Life Sciences congress
- Bridge basic science and clinical research, including the pharmaceutical industry
- Unite opinion leaders in science and technology for the advancement of Life Sciences
- Support next-generation researchers in their career paths
- Serve as a platform for high-quality scientific meetings